[Ncuc-af] Nigeria Govt Monitoring Socialmedia for anti government

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:57:08 CEST 2017

Thank you very much everyone for such an interesting debate ! This makes me
wonder if our countries in Africa really have some 'binding'
laws/regulations and constitutional background to protect the endusers
privacy at all.
To some extent, some do 'de jure' but we all know it is not always the case
'de facto'.
What about discussing this topic and mire on a regional webinar for NCUC
Africa members and share our views.
If you like the idea, I could arrange this and also ask for translation if
needed (six UN languages as well as Portuguese can be provided) Also feel
free to let me know if you would like to present at the webinar.