[Membership-affairs] Sending a reminder email to fill the NCUC survey

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mon Mar 23 10:01:58 CET 2015

Dear Walid,

I contacted Tapani, last week with respect to sending a mass email like we do for the elections and he said it wasn't a problem to do, only he was busy but asked if it was urgent. I told him we would want to send it out Today.
Please let me know if it's ok to use the previous content (text) and I would kindly ask Tapani to help send out the emails.

Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat - NCSG, NCUC & NPOC

E: Maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:Maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>