[NCUC Finance] FW: Toronto event

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Feb 7 20:00:43 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 04:22:12PM +0000, Milton L Mueller (mueller at syr.edu) wrote:

> I am informing the Finance Committee of an invoice we just received
> based on our agreement with Robin Gross to organize the Toronto
> meeting.

> This was approved by the prior EC some time ago in 2012 and followed
> the pattern we established with the San Francisco conference

Has that been documented somewhere?
I would like to see exactly hat was decided.

I tried to look for it in ec-ncuc archives but found nothing apart
from a brief mention in April meeting transcripts
(http://mailman.ctyme.com/pipermail/ec-ncuc/2012-April/000256.html)
that "we probably are planning" such an event.

Do you recall when and where it was agreed and if anything
was written down?

--
Tapani Tarvainen