[NCUC Finance] FW: Toronto event

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Feb 7 23:47:29 CET 2013

[Milton L Mueller] A bit of both. I knew that Robin had been paid the initial but had not yet been invoiced for the remainder. And remember, I am a check-writer, not a professional accountancy service, though if you want to offer me suitable payment for that I might consider it.

> Be that as it may, just to be on the clear: are there any other such
> expenses of past things we're committed to paying?

[Milton L Mueller] Not that I know of.