[NCUC E-team] Brochure on website

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:36:02 CEST 2014

Hi

Sometime ago I recall a conversation about putting the PDF of the brochure on the website in some obvious place that people could readily access.  But a member just asked me for one for a meeting she’s attending, I looked at the site, and can’t find it there.  Maybe I just need more coffee, but I don’t think so.

Could someone with web powers just add a tab on the home page next to Archive that says Brochure and attach the attached?  That would be really helpful.

Thanks much,

Bill