[NCUC E-team] Brochure on website

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Wed Oct 22 11:25:46 CEST 2014

Done: http://www.ncuc.org/brochure/
had to compress it, though, which means it might not be of printable quality.

Da: e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org <e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> per conto di William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com>
Inviato: mercoledì 22 ottobre 2014 09.36
A: e-Team
Oggetto: [NCUC E-team] Brochure on website

Hi

Sometime ago I recall a conversation about putting the PDF of the brochure on the website in some obvious place that people could readily access.  But a member just asked me for one for a meeting she’s attending, I looked at the site, and can’t find it there.  Maybe I just need more coffee, but I don’t think so.

Could someone with web powers just add a tab on the home page next to Archive that says Brochure and attach the attached?  That would be really helpful.

Thanks much,

Bill

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.