[NCUC E-team] Question

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Nov 6 18:33:56 CET 2014

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 12:18:27PM -0500, Brenden Kuerbis (bkuerbis at gmail.com) wrote:

> Date of last reply makes sense to me.

OK, done.

Instead of adding a new field in the ncucers table I added a new table
ncucer_verified, which contains just verification timestamps (easier
to do and less likely to break anything else).

Last year's timestamps are not available (possibly could be recovered
from Apache logs but not worth it), instead I marked all who were
confirmed last year as 1 November 2013, and the new ones just added as
1 October 2014. For the next round we should get exact timestamps.

It's as yet completely untested though.

Maryam, you can test it with my data if you like, but don't do more
until I verify that it works (tomorrow).