[NCUC E-team] E-team meeting in Singapore?

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Dec 17 19:24:40 CET 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:26:43AM -0500, Brenden Kuerbis (bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org) wrote:

> Great suggestion Tapani. I support the idea completely.  I would think
> ICANN might provide support for it too since I'm sure Maryam will find
> value in it too.

Maryam,

Will you be in Singapore and if so, would you have the time and
be interested in this?

If not, this makes much less sense and probably isn't worthwhile at all.

> Ideally, this helps build our human resource capacity to support the
> ongoing operation of NCUC's systems. But, if warranted (and if you were
> interested), I'd also support a recurring once-a-year e-team convening that
> involves you (a/k/a NCUC's de facto CIO).

Didn't I just say my plan was to reduce dependence on myself...
Anyway, regardless of me, the idea of e-team having physical meetings
every now and then might not be a bad one.