[NCUC E-team] E-team meeting in Singapore?

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Wed Dec 17 17:49:49 CET 2014

Great initiative Tapani,

I won't go to this meeting, but I will try to participate remotely, can we thing about remote participation too?

I managed and owned a lot of discussion group on the past, the majordomo ones, so I can help on this.

Also the NCUC's website are one Wordpress instalation, so I can help on that too.

Count me in.

Regards.
Joao Carlos Caribe