[NCUC E-team] Todo list

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Fri May 17 10:09:18 CEST 2013

Hi Tapani,

Thanks for the initiative.

I was planning to continue with and eventually migrate the website
this week (ooh, it has already ended!), so let's make it happen. I
will take the lead on that. I am adding a Calendar of events too,
since we have a few lined up this year.

No.4 on the list of todos is also confluence. This is also achievable
by (well, before) Durban.

Regards,
Wilson