[NCUC E-team] Going offline, todo list

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Mar 22 15:08:31 CET 2013

Thanks Tapani.  Well, yes, it would be highly desirable to launch the listserv, have a corrected listing of members on the web, and so on prior to the meeting, as these are among the sorts of things I hoped we'd project on a screen and in Adobe and talk through with members at the Constituency Day meeting.  If instead we're going to show up in Beijing and say, well there are various things planned, obviously some conversations will be shorter and shallower than would be have desirable.

I also understand from Ed that he has a members list that doesn't quite match yours.  I don't know if these can be fully reconciled by him solo, but perhaps we could at least post a membership listing that's closer to reality than the one up now.

In any event, when you are back from the wilderness let's coordinate.  I hope the E-T can come to Beijing with a presentation outlining the various initiatives underway etc, we will spend at least a half hour on this and visuals will be important.

Cheers

Bill