[NCUC E-team] Fwd: [GANDI] Reminder: network maintenance on March 24th

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Fri Mar 22 17:06:37 CET 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <information at gandi.net>
Date: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Subject: [GANDI] Reminder: network maintenance on March 24th
To: bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org

Hello,

This is a quick reminder that our network will be briefly offline Sunday
morning (March 24th) at 0:30 GMT. The outage should last about a quarter
of an hour, and there may be some connection loss for up to two hours.
It is strongly recommended that you do not reboot your server during
this period. Your servers will be stable, only network connection will
be disrupted.

More information on this can be found at:
https://www.gandi.net/news/en/2013-03-08/931-network_major_upgrades/

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Gandi Team