[NCUC E-team] NCUC Membership Update Needed

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Mar 13 13:41:48 CET 2013

On Mar 13 14:14, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:

> On the other hand there're several members with their own Ning pages
> who aren't listed on the roster, e.g., Brenden (!), so the roster
> isn't all that complete either.

One problem here is that the Ning pages do not indicate whether
they're individual or organization pages - I realize I don't even
know if Brenden is an individual member or not (he's not listed
as a representative of any organization either, though).

Other somewhat surprising omissions in the individual roster are
Milton (who's the representative of Internet Governance Project)
and Robin (rep for IP Justice, of course).
Half a dozen people (including me) are listed as both
individual members and organization representatives.

But there're several people (~20) with Ning pages who aren't listed
as any organization representatives nor as individual members.
Whether they're individual members accidentally omitted from
the roster or former representatives of some organization,
I can't tell.