[NCUC E-team] NCUC Membership Update Needed

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Mar 13 13:14:16 CET 2013

On Mar 13 11:07, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> > I'm presently trying to sort out the member list, comparing the roster
> > with ning members and ncsg-discuss list and ncsg application data.
>
> think you should copy Robin on this stuff until we've reached the
> point of having it clean and no need for institutional memory…she can
> tell you stuff

Looks like I need it. After initial round thru the roster I've got
179 individual members, of which 9 without email address, and
83 organizational members, 19 without email (including one without
any named representative).

On the other hand there're several members with their own Ning pages
who aren't listed on the roster, e.g., Brenden (!), so the roster
isn't all that complete either.

Robin,

Do you have _old_ application data somewhere I could use
to complete and double-check these?
Or suggestions where else I could try to look them up?

> > so we can start the ncuc-discuss list soon.
>
> Fabulous.  Before Beijing, ja?

Yes, well before, unless I'm hit by a truck or something.

> So that plus the VPS would be two concrete deliverables for the
> first quarter, not a bad start. Progress on website, current or
> pending, would be a third.

I think we'll have at least some progress on that to show
by Beijing, too. With a bit of luck we might even be able
to get rid of Ning by then, but I won't promise that.