[NCUC E-team] To Do

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Jul 18 11:42:00 CEST 2013

All,

I've been building a list of things that need doing
on the website in

http://pad.ncuc.org/p/website-todo

Some are obvious that simply need doing, some rather
tentative suggestions, feel free to add your comments.

And of course feel free to pick tasks to do - mark in
the pad if you do.

Note, after today I'll be mostly offline for a week
and unable to do anything much with this, and somewhat
poorly connected (traveling in Finland) for the following week,
but I don't think there's anything that really needs doing
right now, and most of the items on the list should be
a matter of a few days once I get back to normal routine
at home (August 5 or thereabouts).