[NCUC E-team] Fwd: Application to join the NCSG

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Thu Jul 18 18:49:46 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Wilson,
>
> maybe this link
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDFhOWZOTEVhMzZUYUszVFhpX1JEU1E6MQ
> Brenden can confirm

that's it.

> be careful of you wish, changing form means talking with npoc colleagues and
> they may use that about changing the whole process for membership review and
> I am cautious that.

IIRC, Alain at one point for a form separate from the Confluence site.
 I don't see any process problem raised by embedding the above form
wherever or distributing the link directly. As long as people
understand the process. The form hasn't changed.

My .02  - where we could use some business process improvement and
automation is the back end processing, i.e., how the application is
handled after submitted.  But, as Raf says, tread cautiously, this
will involve both constituencies and NCSG.