[NCUC E-team] Mailing lists

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jan 21 09:47:20 CET 2013

On Jan 21, 2013, at 9:32 AM, Wilson Abigaba <wilson at isoc.ug> wrote:

> Dear Tapani,
>
> It appears that the lists archives are only available to the
> respective list members. Shouldn't they be public?

Yes the archives are supposed to be public and we decided that outsiders could post with moderator approval, but to join a list requires coordinator approval etc.

> On another note, I was to join many of the lists even if I may not not
> actively participate in all of them. Would that be ok?

Yes I think it would be very helpful if EC members were subscribed to multiple team lists even if they can't be equally active in each.  I'm in all of them, for instance.  It would be good for EC members to know what's going on and when needed to be able to serve as a back and forth communication medium.

BD