[NCUC E-team] Mailing lists

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Jan 21 10:00:20 CET 2013

On Jan 21 09:47, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> Yes the archives are supposed to be public

Good. I'll open the archives for all lists.

> and we decided that outsiders could post with moderator approval,
> but to join a list requires coordinator approval etc.

> > On another note, I was to join many of the lists even if I may not not
> > actively participate in all of them. Would that be ok?

> Yes I think it would be very helpful if EC members were subscribed
> to multiple team lists even if they can't be equally active in each.

I take it coordinator approval is not needed in this case. :-)

But since everybody presumably doesn't want to be in every list,
please subscribe to the ones you like the usual way via the web forms
(http://lists.ncuc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo).
I'll approve EC members and pass other requests to coordinators.