[NCUC E-team] VPS Purchase

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Mon Feb 18 17:00:58 CET 2013

Hello,

Moving forward from our discussions last month, This is the request I
intend to forward to the finance team so that they can purchase the
required server and we get moving (again). I think it's important to
be official in some way as questions could be paused in future on how
some of these decisions were taken :) Please review and let me know if
this is ok.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NxYgmqlhoBX9BQJOIcZ6EVsbctzn3WZHMGDty63xLxs/edit?usp=sharing

PS: I have eliminated some of the details like choice of OS, admins
etc as I think they ate off topic to the finance guys.

Regards,
Wilson