[NCUC E-team] Fwd: Confluence for NCUC

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Apr 9 21:13:09 CEST 2013

I think this is a question that perhaps should be discussed a little more
widely within the constituency. To some extent the Confluence stands as the
official record.. While it is desirable to not have people going to the
wrong place, there might be a solution that allows archiving but redirects
non-savvy users to the site via some admin jiggery-pokery.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Wilson Abigaba <wilson at isoc.ug> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> FYI (Ken's email below). I tend to agree with him.
>
> Looks like NCSG has put a lot on the confluence because they don't
> have any other space.
>
> I now want to suggest to him this below
>
> - We remove all the other NCUC pages on Confluence and  leave only
> one, which will be found under GNSO -> Constituencies -> NCUC
> - Not sure if redirects are possible, but we could redirect the other
> (deleted) pages to our new home as above
> - Create a simple clean structure on our new page (mainly the topics
> below (policy development etc)
> - Migrate all the content from the other sparse pages to this new one
> - We'll then start populating that
>
> If the above is agreed upon, it would also mean that we won't need the
> members list et all on the confluence.
>
> Any thoughts or ideas?
>
> Regards,
> Wilson

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com