[NCUC E-team] NCUC Constituency Day Slides

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Apr 4 05:04:30 CEST 2013

Hi

Having heard no objections to the proposed CD agenda let's go with it.  David has kindly offered to run the Adobe Connect, so anyone mentioned below who will be make a brief intervention overviewing developments and facilitating conversation who intends to use slides for the benefit of remote participants should send them to David so he can load them in order.

David in my case I'll just talk off the master schedule (without names) at
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NCUC+Constituency+Day+Meeting+Agenda+v.+1+Beijing%2C+Tuesday+9+April+2013%2C+9%3A00-12%3A30pm

if you could kindly load that.

Thanks,

Bill