[NCUC E-team] Fwd: Hi from Beijing!

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Sat Apr 6 23:21:22 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

As indicated in the following email, I have a really great potential new
member  from Cyprus who is having trouble with the NCSG membership
application. Maria is extremely talented, I'm sure she could help us out
right away, and I'd love to get her accepted into our fine community.  Any
idea where her troubles may be?

Thanks for thinking about it.

Ed