[Bylaws] Bylaws - an update

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:33:03 CEST 2015

Thanks Farz and Arun for putting this up. As I recommended on our call, if
everyone simply uses "Suggestion" mode (look top right corner under Editing
dropdown) then we will be able to see suggested text changes and who made
them (if logged in). By default, that mode uses different colors for
suggested text.  One can also add Comments to the document as Bill says
below.