[Bylaws] More previous bylaw revision efforts

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:50:24 CEST 2013

Hi

I seem to be having mail problems with this list.  As I just noted on ncuc-discuss, some messages went to spam folders, so I didn't see the Doodle and can't join the call tomorrow.  Look forward to hearing what was discussed though.

Further to the message below, I've dug up some additional versions people worked on that didn't come to fruition.  It would be good for the group to have these all at hand; see attached.  Word docs, view with track changes.

Best,

Bill