[Bylaws] INAUGURAL BYLAWS MEETING THIS THURSDAY!

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Wed Oct 2 07:40:03 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Doodle poll. As a result of the
poll, I'm pleased to announce that the inaugural meeting of the NCUC Bylaws
Revision Committee will be held:

*THURSDAY 3 OCTOBER AT 19:00  (7 p.m.)  UTC*

Time Conversion:

London  8 p.m.
Paris      9 p.m.
Los Angeles  12 noon
Tokyo   4 a.m.
Turku  10 p.m.
Kampala  10 p.m.
Ouagadougou  7 p.m.

Other locations:  http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx

The meeting will be held via an Adobe Connect / bridge set up provided by
ICANN. I'll forward complete contact information to everyone once I receive
the details.

Thanks to everyone for volunteering to help out. I look forward to meeting
everyone on Thursday and getting our effort underway!

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris