[NCUC-EC] Blog posts suggestions

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:28:47 CET 2023

Hi everyone,

I shared the call for NCUC blog posts within a few IG LAC groups, and three
people (two of them are ex-NextGen) said they were interested. This seemed
like an interesting opportunity for new members' engagement, instead of
focusing only on content generation.

One of them is still writing, the other two sent me their texts - since at
least one of them is not directly related to the DNS, I'd like the EC
analysis to check if they would be interesting for our blog or not.

If anyone has an idea on how to adapt these texts to be more ICANN-related,
please do and I can talk to Thobias and Diná to follow these orientations.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Advogado - OAB/PR 90.600 <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>,  Pesquisador (
GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>)
Doutorando em Direito (UFPR), Mestre em Direito Empresarial (UCoimbra),
Membro da Coordenação - CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> e IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
Essa mensagem é restrita ao remetente e destinatário(s). Se recebida por
engano, favor responder informando o erro.