[NCUC-EC] PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR VOTE-Applications Received-Open call to the following positions: NCSG-EC/NCSG-PC/NCSG-FC

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:07:46 CET 2023

I had a positive experience working with Farzaneh, so her dedication and
collaborative approach encouraged me to say Yes.
As for David and Raymond, unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to
work closely with them, and therefore, I'm unable to provide firsthand
feedback on their capabilities.

However, I believe it could be beneficial for the team to evaluate their
past work, especially if they have previously held similar roles.
Evaluating their contributions or input between NCUC and NCSG would provide
valuable insights into their qualifications and suitability for the current
position.
Just was a point of view to share with you.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>