[NCUC-EC] REMINDER-NCUC ICANN79 Travel Database

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:33:56 CET 2023

Dear all.

Apologies for stepping into your discussion once more, but following Ken's
example I believe you guys need to add GNSO Council sessions to your list
of sessions to watch.

Bridging NCSGs constituencies to the Policy work performed by GNSO has
always been a concern of ours and it would be important to see more of you
attending council sessions.

kind regards,
Bruna

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 11:30 AM Hfaiedh Ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear colleagues
>
> I have compiled all the suggestions in this doc for activities which can
> be edited and populated as the meeting approaches.
>
> please feel free to check it out and add suggestions or edits
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bNFKQEaoDE0AnvVulzshy1SKZdenJgvt0wqEuQW75sE/edit
>

> Le dim. 5 nov. 2023 à 21:26, Hfaiedh Ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Thank you Amin for this.
>> I have suggested to Benjamin that we collect all the suggestions in a doc
>> as a way forward for ECs attending meetings in general, and the upcoming
>> one in particular, and populate it each time there are updates and a
>> clearer idea about hot topics.
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 5, 2023, 20:04 Amin Hacha <aminhacha at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you, Ken. Also for the mentioned points which I agree with.
>>> I would like to suggest a point that I believe could be beneficial for
>>> us. Typically the staff of the ICANN regional office organize special
>>> meetings with the participants from their region. For that, I see engaging
>>> with such meetings allows us the opportunity to introduce NCUC works to the
>>> participants.
>>> Regarding availability for ICANN 80 and/or 81, It is challenging for me
>>> to know from now. However, I lean towards my interest in the subject of
>>> Policy meetings/Forum.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Global Campaigns Manager | Digital Action <http://digitalaction.co>

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: