[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG Financial Committee

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 03:59:26 CET 2023

Dear NCUC members,
Good day to you and I hope you are well.

I would like to announce to you that EC has selected Peter Olugbenga
Adeleye as NCUC representative on the NCSG finance committee.

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all members that indicated
interest, I hope we are able to provide you with alternative opportunities
in the future to serve NCUC.

Kind regards,
Benjamin