[NCUC-DISCUSS] Apply Now for ICANN and PTI Leadership Positions

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:56:56 CET 2023

Dear all,

Follow this link to check the Nomcom open positions  Apply Now for ICANN
and PTI Leadership Positions
<https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/apply-now-for-icann-and-pti-leadership-positions-11-01-2023-en>

If you need any clarification, kindly let me know. I am happy to jump on a
call to discuss more about it.

Looking forward to seeing your application.

--
Best regards

*Taiwo Peter Akinremi*
*Policy Advisory | Data Governance and Privacy Consultant | Information
Security & Cybersecurity | Certified Salesforce Administrator*
*Phone*; +2348117714345, +2347063830177 *Skype*: akinremi.taiwo
*Email:* compsoftnet at gmail.com, peterexecute at gmail.com