[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG Financial Committee

Casey Adeleye caseyadeleye at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:47:59 CET 2023

Dear All,

It's my greatest pleasure to accept this huge responsibility as NCUC
representative on the NCSG finance committee and seize this opportunity to
thank the leadership and the entire membership for the confidence repose in
me.

Thanks to you all.

Best regards,
Peter Olugbenga Adeleye

National Coordinator, Africa Centre for Citizens Orientation
Acting DG, the Institution of Data Scientists and Analysts
Elected GA Member (Nigeria), African Union ECOSOCC (2022-2026)