[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Proposal & Draft Block Schedule for ICANN77

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 00:24:40 CEST 2023

Hi Ben
Thanks for sharing this update.
Unfortunately the March 30 proposed meeting date has passed before this was
shared here.
However, there is nothing wrong in celebrating the ICANN milestone and I
think the supporting staff have a good hand on the planning and programme.
Well done
___________________
REMMY NWEKE,  *mNUJ, mNGE, mGOCOP*
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
No. 36 Afariogun Street, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2023 *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D*, Thursday June 8
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
2023 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 7
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Center Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos-Nigeria
<http://welcomecentrehotels.com/>
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.