[Pt53] invites

Marília Maciel mariliafgv at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:32:26 CEST 2015

Hi all, I know Sergio. He took part in a Diplo course I tutored. He is
involved in ICANN through ALAC, I met him in previous meetings. Worth to
call.
Marília

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

Researcher and Coordinator
Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate
www.diplomacy.edu