[Pt53] invites

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Thu May 21 16:25:02 CEST 2015

I don't know Sergio Salinas, as I remember he competed with me on the NMI council. I really don't understand this "Internauta" group, for example the "Internauta Brasil" are "virtual", no one knows about that at Brazil and even in any kind of activities like digital dived, policy making and grass root activism. As we say here looks like "snake feet".

Otherwise I know Renata, also I gave she a recommendation letter for Fellowship application. Also I can invite she and I think would be an interesting new member of NCUC.

[]s
Joao Carlos Caribe

João Carlos R. Caribé
Consultor