[Ncuc-lac] NCUC Policy Course - Webinar 23Feb at 13UTC

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:09:42 CET 2018

Dear All,

Yesterday we had our first webinar for the upcoming NCUC Policy Course that
will take place during the San Juan Meeting. This first webinar was a good
opportunity to learn what should be taken into our consideration when
writing a policy statement/Public Comment contribution.

In case you are interested in this, we are having a second opportunity for
you to attend this introductory webinar tomorrow, 23 Feb, at 13UTC - more
info on this email: https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2018-
February/043716.html

The policy course and the webinar are good opportunities for those who are
willing to further commit with NCUC policy work but are looking for a place
to start! Join us! (:

Thanks to Renata (and the previous EC+Chair) for making this happen!

Best,
B.

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *