[Ncuc-eur] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Travel support call for ICANN63 - apply by 8 Aug

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:55:42 CEST 2018

Correction: this is an *NCUC* call for NCSG supported travelers (NCUC, NCSG
and NPOC).

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com