[Ncuc-eur] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Travel support call for ICANN63 - apply by 8 Aug

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:40:34 CEST 2018

Hi all,

NCSG opened 2 travel slots for members wishing to get more involved in our
activities in Barcelona.
Please note that the deadline for applications is *August 8.*

Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd be interested in
applying.

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com