[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC call | Attendance and Zoom recordings | 13 May 2024

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Tue May 14 01:23:06 CEST 2024

Hi!

Considering I was there just for the last 15 min because of my other
meeting, I think my presence can be marked as "apologies" as well.

I'll watch the recording as soon as I can.

See you,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.