[NCUC-EC] Issue Forum Update

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:03:40 CEST 2024

Brian confirmed that he will talk about PIR and the measures it takes to
protect registrants rights.

As to the flow of the session, I am a bit worried about giving Q&A right
after each topic, it seems to me it might prevent us from covering
everything and also our guests might not get a chance to speak. Also please
give every NCUC member 5 mins to talk including Stephanie Perrin. Can we
think about reconfiguring the flow of the session?

Farzaneh