[NCUC-EC] Issue Forum Update

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Mon Jun 10 11:28:02 CEST 2024

Great news about Brian.

On the Q&A, it’s all about managing the time. My intention is to allow one or two questions directly on each specific issue, and then move on. But I take your point and will remove the Q&A mention and if we have a question then I can judge if we have time. I’ll make it clear in the introduction.

Also, As per the message from Daniel, I have added a few minutes during the session to include the representative from the Africa DNS Report to say a few words about registrants from that report.

Regarding the flow, sure, we can rearrange. What do you have in mind? I have made some changes (e.g. putting Cathy towards the end), so have a look. Probably if we can reduce the number of topics we’ll prevent some time crunch…5 minutes is not a lot of speaking time (note that Stephanie and Cathy both have more than 5 minutes). But all suggestions are welcome.

Ken