[NCUC-EC] NomCom changes

Hfaiedh Ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:15:23 CEST 2024

Dear Julf

Thank you for your email. Just a note that it s been some time, maybe a
year that I didn't receive nomcom review emails so thought either there was
an update in the memberhip or I didnot reconfirm my subscription. Hence, I
was not part of this review and heard about it recently as everyone else .

I will check with staff if I am still part of this review team although no
longer receiving emails.

That said, thank you for updating us on the deadline and if you have
information on how GNSO constituencies want to proceed about selecting
those 3 nomcom reps out of 7 to serve for one year.