[NCUC-EC] Reminder-ICANN79 Design & Translation Deadlines

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:16:07 CET 2024

Hi everyone,

It is not exactly a mistake, but a redundancy: "censura de expresión y la
regulación" could be changed to only "censura y la regulación..."

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.