[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN79 NCUC NA Member - CROP Application

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Jan 12 17:31:17 CET 2024

Hello all,

Checking back on this. Reema’s application needs to be completed today.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 08:45
To: Reema Moussa <reema.moussa.2024 at lawmail.usc.edu>, Pedro de Perdigão Lana <pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com>
Cc: "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN79 NCUC NA Member - CROP Application

Thank you, Reema.

This application needs to be submitted tomorrow at the latest. Can you all please confirm if you would like Reema to fly on Sunday and try to make the NCSG sessions on Sunday afternoon?

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea