[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN79 NCUC NA Member - CROP Application

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 18:04:30 CET 2024

Considering that there is a conflict of agenda on Reema's side, I believe
her proposal would work just fine.

If no one has any opposition to this until the end of today, I think we can
tell her to proceed.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.