[NCUC-EC] Kigali Issue Forum Topic ideas

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:17:49 CEST 2024

Dear Ken,
Thank you for kickstarting this conversation; some of the topics of
interest that I can think of are as follows.

   - Applicant support program
   - ICANN Grant Program
   - Afrinic legal  issues and consequences for the non-profits, activists,
   researchers, etc
   - Internet shutdown and Human rights (Digital rights) implications

These are thoughts that I have now.

Kind regards,
Benjamin