[NCUC-EC] REMINDER-Deadline for ICANN80 CROP Trip Proposal Submissions

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon Apr 1 15:28:02 CEST 2024

Dear community leaders,

This is a quick reminder on the upcoming submission due date for FY24 CROP Trip Proposals to attend ICANN80 in Kigali, Rwanda. Please submit your ICANN80 CROP trip submissions by 19 April 2024.

As we approach the end of the fiscal year, we look forward to continuing working with you in the FY24 CROP!

Best regards,
CROP staff - Nathalie Peregrine (for GNSO constituencies) and Ozan Sahin (for At-Large RALOs)