[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Readout details

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Jun 21 19:09:18 CEST 2023

Hello all,

I have started a Google doc with the agenda here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vyedc4q5bOib56yT8UmRaFn7uncE-nIpIs82wa_ZHFY/edit?usp=sharing

NCSG does not have a readout scheduled at this time.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: NCUC-EC <ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> on behalf of Ken Herman <ken at kherman.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 11:59
To: 'Benjamin Akinmoyeje' <benakin at gmail.com>
Cc: "'Exec. Comm'" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NCUC-EC] Readout details

Thanks Benjamin

How about:

Intro & NCUC Session: Benjamin
Special NCUC session: Milton/Farzaneh/Kathy
<topic>: Ines
<topic>: Amin
Closed Generics & Transfer Policy: Ken
Q&A

8 or so minutes each

In the past we have invited Tomslin, but perhaps NCSG will have a policy readout? I haven’t heard anything.

I’ll leave it to you to contact Milton, Farzaneh and Kathy

Ken