[NCUC-EC] ICANN77 CROP

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Mon Feb 6 19:26:56 CET 2023

Hello all.

My understanding is that the deadline for CROP applications for ICANN77 have
a deadline of April 24 (as per the CROP materials on the web site).

I need to get agreement on the deadline for applicant submission before I
send the message calling for applicants. I am open to suggestions, but I
propose a standard of 4 weeks prior to the official deadline to give us time
to consider. That would mean a submission deadline of Friday, March 24,
2023. That provides around 6 weeks for members to consider and submit. Once
we have agreement I can send the call to the NA list with follow-up messages
every 7 to 10 days until the deadline.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Ken