[NCUC-EC] [Ext] RE: FW: NCUC Brochure

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Thu Jul 28 23:08:43 CEST 2022

Thanks Andea. I have converted the document to Word and updated the numbers, as well as adjusted some of the text.

I have attached the latest version and EC members may wish to have a look and let me know of any additional changes.

I have not posted it to the Google shared drive as the conversion to Google docs alters the formatting.

So please let me know of any suggested changes so we don’t have many versions kicking around. I know it’s a bit cumbersome, but hopefully we don’t have many updates to manage.

Thanks

Ken