[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Schedule our monthly meeting

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Jan 14 18:34:11 CET 2022

Hello Benjamin!

The NCSG Policy meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 11:30 UTC.  Just let Brenda and I know when you would like an NCUC EC meeting. They are typically scheduled for the 2nd Monday of each month. Apologies, I don’t know why one wasn’t scheduled for this past Monday, the 10th.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea